On Friday's I usually post a Sampler, but I find that they take a lot of time to design, since I am including so many more pages then I use to when I first started making Samplers. I was doing so well getting one out each Friday, but found that my desktop is getting overloaded with Icon Printables, so I decided to post a Sampler every 2 weeks instead, to clear my desktop faster. I have sooooooo many printables that I need to post. I haven't even uploaded them to Facebook because I don't want you to get so excited for a certain printable, just to find out that it isn't posting for a month!
This weeks printable is a Weekend Plans Banner. I have seen these in the MAMBI Sticker books and have seen others use this type of sticker in their planners. I made these to be used over the top row of headers on the weekend section of the planner, at least this is where I use them, but you could obviously anywhere on your planner spread. Wherever you chose to use them, I hope you love them as much as I do.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file and click the link above all of the pictures for access to all of the PDFs and Studio3 files with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the Full Back (No Slit).
Here is a preview of the available printables for the Vertical Erin Condren, Recollections Creative Year Planner, Classic Happy Planner, Big Happy Planner, Vertical Carpe Diem Inserts, and now the Mini Happy Planner:
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
If you have wanted to know how to convert a Silhouette File to use it with your Cricut Explore, Moe Howard has the answer for you! She emailed me asking if she could use my Birthday Balloons Printable in an upcoming video showing her viewers How to Create a Blackout File in Silhouette Studio to Cut PDF Printables with Cricut Explore. And I was seriously over the moon and overjoyed and immediately said yes! I told her that I had received this question a lot and would be honored if she used one of my printables in her video. So if you have always wanted to know how to do this, this video will help you out tremendously!
Also, FYI…If you have the New Mini Happy Planner and you are on a Sampler Printable of mine that does not have the Mini HP size available for it, I had a follower contact me and say that if you print any of my pdf file printables that are for THP on a half page in Adobe, that the stickers fit just great in the Mini Happy Planner.
If you want to be updated on when I have new printables, you can subscribe to my blog by email. Even if I upload 4 times that day, it will only send you one email. (I know this because I signed up using another email address I have to see how they looked and how often I would get emailed.) To sign up, there is a section below the Donate section at the very top of the right hand side of my blog, that says Follow by Email. Just enter your email address in the box and hit submit. I promise you won't be spammed, as I haven't been spammed and I have been "Following" my own blog for a long time now. :)
PLEASE NOTE: MAMBI changed the weekly box size of their newest release of the Big Happy Planners. All of the stickers designed on this blog under the Label BIG HAPPY PLANNER, were made using the dimensions of the Original Stay Golden July 2016-December 2017 Big Happy Planner.
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own. If you have Premium Membership or Commercial License to the same places as I do, this does not give you the right to take my printable and repost and use as your own. You did not put in the work to make any of my printables. Please do not take what doesn’t belong to you.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I purchase a Commercial License for my Digital Clip Art. Giving credit is appreciated, but not required. I only use Digital Clip Art and Fonts in my printables that have a Commercial License to go along with it. If I use something that requires an attribution to the designer, then I always have and always will link it for you.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.