This blog post is going to be quite different than others I have posted in the past. I have received this question so many times since I started my blog. That question or statement goes along the lines of this, "I have a Cricut Cutting Machine. I love this printable and I am wondering if there is any way I can use this printable in my Cricut software and have my Cricut cut it for me?" And my response has always been, "I am not familiar with the Cricut Explore Software. In short, the answer is no, but I can't help you figure it out either. Sorry..."
Well my Planner Friends, I now have the answer for you! A while back, a Youtuber named Moe Howard emailed me asking if she could use my Birthday Balloons Printable in an upcoming video showing her viewers How to Create a Blackout File in Silhouette Studio to Cut PDF Printables with Cricut Explore. And I was seriously over the moon and overjoyed and immediately said yes! I told her that I had received this question a lot and would be honored if she used one of my printables in her video.
Her Youtube Channel is seriously awesome! If you want to learn how to use your Silhouette Software, Cricut Explore Software, Inkscape, and see tons of planner reviews, Plan With Me's, and all things planner related, you need to click HERE and go and check her channel out and tell her I sent you. :) Also, you can follow her blog http://www.fivesixteenthsblog.com/ and her Facebook Page HERE.
Here is the Thumbnail of the video, so you know what to look for:
|This photo belongs to the Youtube Channel by Moe Howard|
So if you have a Cricut and have always wanted to know how to convert Silhouette Files to Explore Files, this video was made for you! She is very well spoken and doesn't talk so fast that your head spins and you can't keep up and you are left confused and frustrated.
Please read and consider the following:
All rights to this video are hers. I share this video with you with her permission. She states in this video and I have also stated in my past videos, that you use this knowledge given to you for personal use only. Please don't take others hard work and pass it off as your own. Last week a follower emailed me a link showing that someone is printing and selling my printables in her shop and I went to the link and was shocked! I guess I knew it would happen eventually, but here's the thing, she has taken so many other fellow Planner Printable Designers hard work as well, and is using it for personal gain and that is just not cool! So please don't be like her. Use this knowledge responsibly.
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- Do not think that just because you have a Premium Membership or Commercial License to the same places I do, that this gives you the right to take my printable, and repost and use as your own. You did not put in the work to make any of my printables. Do not take what doesn’t belong to you!
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I purchase a Commercial License for my Digital Clip Art. Giving credit is appreciated, but not required. I only use Digital Clip Art and Fonts in my printables that have a Commercial License to go along with it. If I use something that requires an attribution to the designer, then I always have and always will link it for you.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.