On Monday and Wednesday I try to post a universal printable that you can use for any planner you have in your stash. I know some of you switch up what planner you use on a weekly basis. I myself use the Regular Size Happy Planner that I leave on my coffee table.
This weeks printable is a continuation of my Back 2 Basics Reminder Shape Series. I have uploaded a ton of shapes and sizes over the course of blogging. You can click HERE and it will take you to the series or you can just click on the Reminder Shapes Label if you would like to instead. These are great for those of you with Icon Stamps. You can chose the stamp that you want and make a whole bunch of different stickers. I have the Iconic, Iconic Activities, and Iconic Seasons stamps from Studio L2e. They seriously have the best quality of planner stamps or stamps in general for the planner obsessed. There is something about the rubber that the stamps are make of. I get a clean and crisp stamp no matter what ink I am using, every time I stamp in my planner. I haven't been using my stamps much, but I want to make it a point to use them more often in my planners this year. Anyway, I hope you like these basic circle and can find a way to utilize them in your planner.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file and click the link below each picture for the studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the Full Back (No Slit).
Here is a preview of the available printables:
Download both of the pdfs in one file HERE
Download the Page 1 studio3 HERE
Download the Page 2 studio3 HERE
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
If you want to be updated on when I have new printables, you can subscribe to my blog by email. Even if I upload 4 times that day, it will only send you one email. (I know this because I signed up using another email address I have to see how they looked and how often I would get emailed.) To sign up, there is a section below the Donate section at the very top of the right hand side of my blog, that says Follow by Email. Just enter your email address in the box and hit submit. I promise you won't be spammed, as I haven't been spammed and I have been "Following" my own blog for a long time now.
PLEASE NOTE: I recently learned that MAMBI changed the weekly box size of their newest release of the Big Happy Planners. All of the stickers designed on this blog under the Label BIG HAPPY PLANNER, were made using the dimensions of the Original Stay Golden July 2016-December 2017 Big Happy Planner.
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use. Studio L2e has no idea who I am. I just seriously love her stamps! I added direct links to this post, so you can see what they look like, and order them if you want to.