Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Free Planner Sticker Printable.
On Friday's I usually post a Sampler, but I find that they take a lot of time to design, since I am including so many more pages then I use to when I first started making Samplers. I was doing so well getting one out each Friday, but found that my desktop is getting overloaded with Icon Printables, so I decided to post a Sampler every 2 weeks instead, to clear my desktop faster. I have sooooooo many printables that I need to post. I haven't even uploaded them to Facebook because I don't want you to get so excited for a certain printable, just to find out that it isn't posting for a month!
This weeks printable is a Scheduled Label. I made these so I could keep track of my husbands work schedule. I chose to have them say Schedule so that they could be more universal and used for meetings, work, or anything where you need to block out a chunk of time. I made these shorter than the typical 1.5" wide so they could be used anywhere in your spread, even on your monthly view. I hope you like them and get some good use out of them.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file and click the links below the picture for the pdf and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the Full Back (No Slit).
Here is a preview of the available printables:
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
If you want to be updated on when I have new printables, you can subscribe to my blog by email. Even if I upload 4 times that day, it will only send you one email. (I know this because I signed up using another email address I have to see how they looked and how often I would get emailed.) To sign up, there is a section below the Donate section at the very top of the right hand side of my blog, that says Follow by Email. Just enter your email address in the box and hit submit. I promise you won't be spammed, as I haven't been spammed and I have been "Following" my own blog for a long time now.
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com or freepik.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.