Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Freebie Friday.
On Friday's I usually post a Sampler Kit, but I had a request from a follower who was very anxious for these Birthday Balloons to be posted, so I decided to post these instead of a sampler today. I am working very hard on the next Sampler, but as I design them in 4 different sizes, they take a while to design sometimes, especially when I design something from scratch and not from a digital kit. I don't have any specific technique, I just do what looks good in my mind. I hope you guys don't mind me taking a break and I hope you love these as much as I do!
If you are wondering how to cut these in your Silhouette Software, Silhouette School posted a video to her Youtube Channel HERE showing you exactly how to do it. I used this method when I was designing and cutting this printable.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
I combined all of the available pdf files into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printables:
Download both of the Solid and Glitter Birthday Balloons pdfs HERE
Download the Solid Birthday Balloons studio3 HERE
Download the Glitter Birthday Balloons studio3 HERE
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
If you want to be updated on when I have new printables, you can subscribe to my blog by email. Even if I upload 4 times that day, it will only send you one email. (I know this because I signed up using another email address I have to see how they looked and how often I would get emailed.) To sign up, there is a section below the Donate section at the very top of the right hand side of my blog, that says Follow by Email. Just enter your email address in the box under Follow by Email and hit submit. I promise you won't be spammed, as I haven't been spammed and I have been "Following" my own blog for a long time now.
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.