UPDATE PLEASE NOTE: I recently learned that MAMBI changed the weekly box size of their newest release of the Big Happy Planners. All of the stickers designed on this blog under the Label BIG HAPPY PLANNER, were made using the dimensions of the original Stay Golden July 2016-December 2017 Big Happy Planner.
This weeks printable is 2 pages of full boxes for you to decorate your week with. The idea I am toying with, is using one page as full boxes and using the other page as washi as I need it to fill in the boxes for a "No White Space" look. Do you like this idea or should I make a page with different size washi strips already separated and for you to cut/cut for you in the studio3 file? Let me know what you think or would prefer.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
I combined all of the available pdf files for each Planner into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printables for the Vertical Erin Condren, Happy Planner, and Big Happy Planner:
Download the ECLP pdfs HERE
Download the ECLP Page 1 studio3 HERE
Download the ECLP Page 2 studio3 HERE
Download the THP pdfs HERE
Download the THP Page 1 studio3 HERE
Download the THP Page 2 studio3 HERE
Download the Big HP pdfs HERE
Download the Big HP Page 1 studio3 HERE
Download the Big HP Page 2 studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.