If you have seen pictures of my weekly planner spreads on my Sampler Posts, you will have seen me use these stickers. I know that these will not be usable to most, but maybe some of you who run a blog can use them. These are the major social media places that I post to and I wanted a way to make sure I remembered to post each printable I made for those of you who follow me only on certain places.
Speaking of following me this blog, I haven't posted about this before, but you can use your email address and sign up to get an email from my site every time I upload. Even if I upload 4 times that day, it will only send you one email. (I know this because I signed up using another email address I have to see how they looked and how often I would get emailed.) To sign up, there is a section below the Donate section at the very top of the right hand side of my blog, that says Follow by Email. Just enter your email address in the box under Follow by Email and hit submit. I promise you won't be spammed, as I haven't been spammed and I have been "Following" my own blog for a long time now.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below the picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
I combined all of the available pdf files for each Planner into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printable for the Big Happy Planner:
Download the pdf HERE
Download the studio3 HERE
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.