Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Free Planner Sticker Printable.
On Wednesday's I try to post a universal printable that you can use for any planner you have in your stash. I know some of you switch up what planner you use on a weekly basis. I myself use the Big Letter Size Happy Planner that I leave on my coffee table. And I also use a Filofax Personal Ochre Malden as a planner/wallet that I carry in my purse. I use it as more of a To Do List and Calendar tracker, but it is also nice to have pretty stickers to decorate with. I just want to put stickers wherever I can!
This weeks printable is a couple of different Dinner Plate Icon Printables. I made them so you can cut the sheet in half for easier storage as well. These Icons are .300" wide and high. These are perfect to mark your dinner on the Checklist Banners I include in all of my Samplers. You can just put one of these over the last box and write in your dinner. Kind of like a Little Thing sticker that a lot of people include in their printable kits. Or you could use these to mark when you do the dishes. I feel like these have come in handy for me a lot lately. I swear I am always doing dishes and I HATE doing the dishes! I know I am not alone in this feeling either...am I right? :)
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
I combined all of the available pdf files for each Planner into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printables:
Download the pdfs HERE
Download the Dinner Plate Icons studio3 HERE
Download the Dinner Plate 2 Icons studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.