Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Free Planner Sticker Printable.
On Monday's I try to post a universal printable that you can use for any planner you have in your stash. I know some of you switch up what planner you use on a weekly basis. I myself use the Big Letter Size Happy Planner that I leave on my coffee table. And I also use a Filofax Personal Ochre Malden as a planner/wallet that I carry in my purse. I use it as more of a To Do List and Calendar tracker, but it is also nice to have pretty stickers to decorate with. I just want to put stickers wherever I can!
This weeks printable is a Hexagon Days of the Week printable. In hind sight I realize that the top of the hexagon is invisible to those of you who cut by hand, but in the studio3 cut file, the full hexagon will cut. If you do cut these by hand, you could just use the bottom of the hexagon and not worry about the letter on top. These would be great for those of you who Bullet Journal or make your own planner pages.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
I combined all of the available pdf files into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printables:
Download all of the PDFs HERE
Download Hexagon DOTW 1 studio3 HERE
Download Hexagon DOTW 2 studio3 HERE
Download Hexagon DOTW 3 studio3 HERE
Download Hexagon DOTW 4 & Extras studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.