UPDATE PLEASE NOTE: I recently learned that MAMBI changed the weekly box size of their newest release of the Big Happy Planners. All of the stickers designed on this blog under the Label BIG HAPPY PLANNER, were made using the dimensions of the original Stay Golden July 2016-December 2017 Big Happy Planner.
For this month, I was inspired by a picnic blanket or table cloth, but I wanted to keep the colors very neutral because the past few moths have been very graphic in color and I wanted a change. Next month I am doing a Back to School Theme that will be very graphic and fun! I already started to work on it...so stay tuned for that.
I have made a set for the Erin Condren, Regular Happy Planner, and the Big Happy Planner. I decided to only do a PDF Overlay Version again for this month. It is just way easier for me to do it this way. Less time and less pulling out of my hair. :)
For the June Monthly Cover Squares, I had a request from a follower to make the Happy Planner version like I did the Erin Condren version, with the Top Header and the Goals sidebar. So I went ahead and I did as she wanted and I made a version for the Happy Planner. But here's the thing, no one Happy Planner is alike. What I mean by that is the Top Headers and decorative elements are all different and for that reason, the Header might not cover up all of the words and decoration that is already printed on the page. If that will bother you, do what I did in my Happy Planner, cut up some blank sticker paper and cover the printed images above the calendar squares and then lay down your stickers.
NOTE: With the new Erin Condren Planner that was released in June, there was a difference in the height with the Header at the top of the calendar. I watched a video and she said it was a difference of 3/16ths, so that is the measurement is used. I have an old Erin Condren and I just lined the top of the header with the top of the page and laid it down and it worked out fine. If you have a new Erin Condren and use this printable in your planner, let me know how adjusting the header worked out for you.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file. You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back. I print these on their Removable White Matte Paper.
I combined all of the available pdf files for each Planner into one download for you, to make your life easier. Here is a preview of the available printables for the Vertical Erin Condren, Happy Planner, and Big Happy Planner:
Download the ECLP pdf HERE
Download the THP pdf HERE
Download the Big HP pdf HERE
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.