Right now they are losing brain cells playing electronics all day! Nothing against that because I am at my computer half the day too, but I want them to use their imagination by reading books. I loved to read books as a kid and now it seems to be a dying art with kids these days. I wanted to get these out asap, so that if you go to the library often, then you have a cute way to document the event in your planner. I plan on getting a lot of use out of these printables!
Click on the actual picture to go to the pdf download or click the links below each picture for the pdf and studio3 file, with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
Here is a preview of the available printables. I also wrote a brief description of the dimensions and use for the printable, or I should say how I plan on using the printable.
This first printable is 1" Tall and I thought that I would use it to write down the time that I wanted to go to the library:
Download the Library Card pdf HERE
Download the Library Card studio3 HERE
I posted the first set to my Facebook Page and a follower suggested that these would be good to write down the books that her kids checked out, but I though the 1" Tall printable would be a little too small to do that, so I made a second sheet with the icons 1" Wide for more writing space. They are still small and won't take up too much space in your planner. These would also be good for those who use the Big Happy Planner:
Download the Large Library Card pdf HERE
Download the Large Library Card studio3 HERE
The first set of Library Books Due are 1.5" wide and will fit perfectly width wise in the Erin Condren and Happy Planners. I think they would be perfect for the Big Happy Planner as well. I have also added a plain set so that you can write on them/use them to suit your needs:
Download the Library Books Due pdf HERE
Download the Library Books Due studio3 HERE
The second Library Books Due is are 1.20" wide. I just wanted a different choice of stickers to choose from. I get bored with my stickers pretty often. I have also added a plain set so that you can write on them/use them to suit your needs:
Download the Library Books Due 2 pdf HERE
Download the Library Books Due 2 studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.