Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Freebie Friday. I think we all know by now that this is Sampler Day on my blog. It's what a lot of you come for…a quick and easy way to decorate your weekly spreads, and I'm all about quick and easy and more than happy to oblige you! :)
But this week I am not doing a Sampler. Instead I am doing a page of Full Box Water & Space Watercolor Squares. I was feeling kind of burnt out with making Samplers and I wanted an excuse to use up some of my other stickers I have in my stash. This gave me an opportunity to be more creative as well and I also used my Happy Planner for this weeks spread. I hope you guys will forgive me for not doing my traditional sampler printable this week. :)
Click on the actual picture to go to the pdf download or click the links below each picture for the pdf and studio3 file, with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine.
Here is a preview of the available printables for the Erin Condren and Happy Planner:
Download the ECLP pdf HERE
Download the ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the THP pdf HERE
Download the THP studio3 HERE
Here is how my spread turned out for this week. This is my first week back decorating in my Happy Planner. Going from decorating a Vertical Erin Condren to a Happy Planner is more difficult than you would think! The layout is similar, but totally different at the same time. Links to the available files and products I used will be right below the pictures:
Colored Column Checklists
Scales and Scales
Banner Flags for the Weekend Banner and Gold Ink
Social Media Headers
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.