Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Free Planner Sticker Printable.
I originally posted this Meal Tracker HERE for the Erin Condren and the original Happy Planner. I bought myself one of the Big Happy Planners (Big HP is what I am going to label these files as) so I am slowly trying to convert some of the files I use on a weekly basis to fit this planner. This is the first one. If you have a Big HP, let me know of any other files you use of mine that you would like me to convert and I will put it on my To Do List.
Click on the actual picture to go to the pdf download or click the links below each picture for the pdf and studio3 file, with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine.
Here is a preview of the available printable:
Download the pdf HERE
Download the studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.