Hello again! Welcome back for another Monthly Cover Squares Post. I hope you guys still love these as much as I do. I honestly hardly ever look at my monthly spread more than once a week and I love to just decorate the whole thing at once and get it over with. These just make it so easy!
I have made a set for both the Erin Condren and Happy Planners.
I made a picture tutorial HERE and posted it with the January 2016 post, showing you how I lay down the monthly cover squares in my Erin Condren Planner. Follow these same steps first and then add the Top Headers and Goals Side Bar after you lay down all of the monthly squares.
Also, you do not have to cut up each square and lay each down individually. My sister has a Happy Planner and I just print her the PDF version and she just cuts around the whole big square and lays the whole sticker down to cover her month. It's really your preference and what you want to do the printable. If you are using the Erin Condren Version, you will have to cut the Top Headers and Goals Side Bar and stick them on separately, meaning you can't just cut around the whole image and lay the whole page down. I should say you can, but it will not line up correctly on your page.
Click on the actual picture to go to the pdf download or click the links below each picture for the pdf and studio3 file, with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine.
Here is a preview of the available printables for the Erin Condren and Happy Planner:
Download the Left Side ECLP pdf HERE
Download the Left Side ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the Right Side ECLP pdf HERE
Download the Right Side ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the Left Side THP pdf HERE
Download the Left Side THP studio3 HERE
Download the Right Side THP pdf HERE
Download the Right Side THP studio3 HERE
Here is how it looks used in my Erin Condren Life Planner:
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.