Have you guys ever had an image that was translucent that when you try and add your cutlines in Silhouette it just traces every little detail when you just want to cut the outside? Well in this video I show you how you can do that with just a few steps.
As I said in the video, I am pretty sure there are a ton of videos on here showing you how to do this, but this is the way I do it, so I figured I would make a video for you.
Sorry about the absence over the last month or so. I want to get more regular with my videos, but I don't always know what you want to see. So if you have any requests, leave me a comment and I will try to record something for you guys.
I have also been toying with the idea of recording Plan With Me's using my samplers that I put out on my blog as free downloads. I don't know if you guys would be interesting in my techniques or in the order I put down the stickers. I love watching Plan With Me's, so let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
Thanks for watching!
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small percent of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use. Thanks for your support!