Hey guys I am back with your Freebie Friday and as always, it's a brand new sampler. This one I called Pastel Valentine.
I know I say this a lot about the samplers that I make, but this one is one of my favorites! This one speaks to me and is pleasing to my eye. The colors are so harmonious and I just love how they look on my planners weekly spread (You can see that at the end of the blog post). I hope you love this set as much as I do.
Here is a preview of the Erin Condren and Happy Planner samplers that I have made for you. Links are below each picture:
Download the ECLP pdf HERE
Download the ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the THP pdf HERE
Download the THP studio3 HERE
Here is how I decorated my Erin Condren Planner using this sampler:
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.