This week I am back with another Valentine Themed Sampler. I had a request from my friend Tina to make a sampler set using the Erin Condren Monthly Colors and I took on the challenge. So from now on, I will put out at least one sampler using the coordinating colors for that month. The colors for the month of February are obviously pink and red for Valentines Day. I love the bright and bold colors in this sampler!
Here is a preview of the files and as always I have made one for the Erin Condren and Happy Planners. Links are below each picture:
Download the ECLP pdf HERE
Download the ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the THP pdf HERE
Download the THP studio3 HERE
I have a planner for appointments that I carry in my purse along with my Erin Condren and my Happy Planner. Currently my Happy Planner and Erin Condren are used as creative outlets for memory keeping and different types of journaling and list making. I normally would not put this many stickers or embellishments in my planner, but this was just for Valentine's and a way to show my pictures of my Loves:
I hope you guys enjoyed seeing a different way to use my planner sampler from someone other then me. Thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.