Hello all! Here is your next Freebie Friday Printable. This time I am back with a sampler and it's another Birthday Sampler. If you missed the first sampler, you can click HERE to download that one as well. The first sampler is bright and this one is lighter for those of you prefer pastel color themes.
Just like all of my other sampler sheets I made one for the Erin Condren Life Planner (ECLP) and The Happy Planner (THP). Here is a preview of the printables:
Download THP pdf HERE
Download THP studio3 HERE
Download ECLP pdf HERE
Download ECLP studio3 HEREI didn't add any Hydrate stickers or a Weekend Banner to this printable. (I kind of got carried away with the other elements.) So if you use those from my other samplers, click HERE and it will take you to a whole sheet of Hydrate Headers for you to use.
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.