These are pretty self explanatory so I won't go into much detail about them other than I made them with a .025 bleed around the edge and when cut by the Silhouette they measure 1.5 W x .500 H. The font I used is His Name Is Honey from www.kevinandamanda.com. I used black glitter for the black detail on the labels and chose to do the labels in pastel colors so you could easily see what you wrote on them. I like it when there is more of a variety of colors in the printables that I make, but when you are dealing with pastels, this is pretty much all you get. :)
I tried to be as universal in the words as I could and I made myself a sheet that says volunteer because I volunteer in my sons class twice a week and work with the kids in his class. I also left a sheet totally blank so you could fill it in however you choose to. I hope you guys like them!
Here is a preview of all of the available files and the links are below each picture:
Download the Appointment Label pdf HERE
Download the Appointment Label studio3 HERE
Download the Blank Label pdf HERE
Download the Blank Label studio3 HERE
Download the Volunteer Label pdf HERE
Download the Volunteer Label studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.