In this video I show you how to make Tear Drop, Arrow, and Banner Flag shapes as well as how to add a bleed around the outside and add a dash line to the inside of the shape.
Here is a list of functions in the Silhouette Software that I used:
You can essentially make any shape you want by intersecting the lines of different shapes, highlighting all of the shapes, and then welding them together. It's really simple once you get the hang of it.
I hope you guys find this video helpful and if you have any other questions about how to use this software, leave them in the comments below and I will try and answer them or make a video showing you how it can be done.
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.