Hi guys. I had a request from a follower to make a video showing you how I made my Ombre Weekly Square Boxes. You can find the Erin Condren boxes I made HERE and the Happy Planner boxes HERE for reference.
In this video I show you how to make the weekly box sizes for the vertical Erin Condren Life Planner. The size of the boxes I made are 1.5 W x 1.9 H. I just divided 1.9 by 7 and got the number of .271. That is the height I made each of my lines for my boxes. You can decide how many lines you want and just divide 1.9 by that number. Also you can change the transparency percentages to whatever you choose. Here are the numbers that I used in the video for reference:
Line 1: 95%
Line 2: 80%
Line 3: 65%
Line 4: 50%
Line 5: 35%
Line 6: 15%
Line 7: 0%
I hope you found this video helpful. Comment with any questions you might have or if there was something I might have left out. Thanks a million for watching and have a Happy Holiday Season!
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.