Hi everyone! I'm back with a bunch of different size Date Circles. I have seen these floating around Pinterest and other places. I wanted to try my hand and make some myself. This is also the first time I have made a printable in the Landscape Layout. I felt like they fit better this way. Let me know if you guys want me to make more like this.
I use these for my Daily Page that I use in my A5 Black Domino Filofax. The page that I use is from Kanani of Studio L2E linked HERE. She also has them in Personal Size. I use the 1" Date Circle at the top of the page. I use a highlighter to mark the Month, Year and Date. I just love these! They would also be good for those of you who Bullet Journal.
I hope you guys love these and can use them for your planners too. Here is a preview of each of the printables I made. Links are right below each picture and there is also a pdf link for all 4 sizes at the bottom of this post:
1" Date Circle pdf HERE
1" Date Circle studio 3 HERE
1.25" Date Circle pdf HERE
1.25" Date Circle studio 3 HERE
1.5" Date Circle pdf HERE
1.5" Date Circle studio 3 HERE
2" Date Circle pdf HERE
2" Date Circle studio 3 HERE
Here is a photo of how I use this on my Daily Planner Page:
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.