I had a request on my Facebook Page from a follower who wanted to know if I had any TV stickers for her to write down shows she watched. And of course, I didn't and I had always wanted to make a printable and thought it was a good time since I had a request. So here is my version of many printables I have seen floating around Pinterest and Etsy.
I made one with the TV all black with red hearts and another one with many different colored TV's with red hearts. I thought this icon was perfect and I downloaded this from www.flaticon.com. The label size on the cut/studio3 files has a rounded edge label that measures .500 H x 1.500 H. These will fit perfectly in your Erin Condren and Happy Planners. But you can use them however you want if you are cutting by hand. You could use a .5" circle or square punch and just punch the icon if you don't want to use them as a label. Any way you use them, I hope you love them!
Here is a preview of the printable and links are right below the pictures:
Download Black/Red TV pdf HERE
Download Black/Red TV studio3 HERE
Download Colored TV studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.