I had a request from a follower named Danielle to make some simple vertical banner flag Christmas Countdown stickers. I had honestly not even planned on making these, but thought they were a great idea so I decided I would go ahead and make them for her and share with you guys as well.
I made a set in traditional Christmas colors and another in non-traditional Christmas colors of teal & purple. Each banner flag measures .800 W x 1.00 H with a .025" bleed around the edge. The long washi are .250 and .500 H. I also included some random washi in random sizes. I wanted the washi to be different colors and textures that would go well with the Countdown Banner Flags. I did the count down from 24-1 and left the last banner for Christmas blank. I could have put Merry Christmas in the middle, but it the writing would have been so small and taken up most of the banner, so I opted not to.
Here is a preview of the printables and links are below each picture. I hope you guys like these:
Download the Traditional pdf HERE
Download the Traditional studio3 HERE
Download the Purple & Teal pdf HERE
Download the Purple & Teal studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.