Hello all! I am back with some Calendar Event Squares. These are great for your monthly and weekly sections in your planners.
I made two different sheets. I made one sheet with the @ sign where you could write a place or a time and another with the : sign for you to write down a specific time. I tried to think of many to do's or events that the majority of us have to do, especially those of us who are busy moms. I think they are just a fun way to keep track of upcoming events too.
Measurements for each of the squares are 1.250" W x 1.000" H. All icons used are from flaticon.com. (I love this website and you can find just about any icon you could ever need or use.) And the font used for the Events is My Own Topher from www.kevinandamanda.com.
Here is a preview of the different printables and links are below:
Download @ pdf HERE
Download @ studio3 HERE
Download : pdf HERE
Download : studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blogs at plannerenvy.blogspot.com and myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Also, when I post the studio3 files to my blog, they are ready to print and cut and you don’t have to do a thing. You don’t need to add cut line. As long as your printer settings are set to Print Actual Size and/or the Scale Setting is set at 100% or less, you should not have any problems with your Silhouette registering. If you do, click HERE for a post I did with tips on cutting, printing, downloading, and Silhouette files tips and tricks. You might find it helpful if you are having issues with my files or any other files on the internet.
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.