Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday. I did this series on my last blog and thought I would bring it back here. This is a mini tutorial with some free printables. In this tutorial I made some patterned squares and made my own checklists. If you want to see how I did this, keep scrolling. :)
Here are the links to all of the supplies I used for this mini tutorial:
The Stamp Set HERE
The Sticker Paper HERE in standard matte
The Ink Pad I used is this one HERE in Tuxedo Black
To start with the tutorial you will need to print the file: (Link is at the bottom of this post)
Then you will need stamps of your choice. I used this one here:
Stamp the shapes down the left side of the patterned squares using a post it to block off the squares below. You can see where my stamp would have stamped the box below, had I not blocked it off with a post it note:
I have also included a random fun bonus for you sticker lovers like me. Here is a preview of the bonus printable:
Download Patterned Squares pdf HERE
Download Patterned Squares studio3 HERE
Download Washi & Labels pdf HERE
Download Washi & Labels studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.