Hi everyone and welcome back to another Totally Free Tuesday. This time I am back with some Icon Checklist Columns.
I have seen many stamp sets using different icons in a row used as checklists and thought that would make a cute printable for those of you who wanted to try them out without spending the money. I have two sets from Studio L2E (pictured below) that I just love and use all the time! Sweet Stamp Shop has one HERE and Studio L2E has some HERE, HERE, and HERE.
I essentially made these to fit in the Squares of the weekly spreads in each of the following planners: the Mom on the Go or Mormon Mom Planner (MMP 1.25" H x .250" W), the Erin Condren Life Planner (ECLP 1.880" H x .250" W), and the MAMBI Happy Planner (THP 2.25" H x .250" W). The MMP printable has five icons, the ECLP printable has 7 icons, and THP printable has 9 icons, so depending on your To Do List for the day, you could choose either of these printables for your planner needs.
I tried to use a variety of icons for Holidays and what not. There are icons for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines/Love, Summer, Spa Day, and so on. All icons I used are from www.flaticon.com.
Here is a preview of the printables:
Here are the two stamps sets that I have from Studio L2E:HERE
Download MMP studio3 HERE
Download ECLP pdf HERE
Download ECLP studio3 HERE
Download THP pdf HERE
Download THP studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.