This weeks printable is for those of you who have a MAMBI Happy Planner, but you could use these in the Notes Section on the left side of your ECLP weekly spread too. These are the same concept as my Habit Tracker stickers I posted HERE.
These stickers measure 1.500 W x 2.25 H. If you are printing the pdf and cutting them out by hand, you need to leave a .025 bleed around the outside of the dotted lines for them to fit in the weekly boxes of your MAMBI Happy Planner. For these printables I made one with Big boxes and Small boxes.
I made the Big Boxes for those of you who want to use this as a weekly To Do List. So you would write the task you wanted done, like grocery shop for instance, and then in the box next to it you could put the initial of the day of the week that you went grocery shopping.
I made the Small boxes for those of you who like to tick off or fill in the box when you accomplish that particular task for the week or day. So really, it's up to you how you use them.
Here is a preview of the printables:
Download Big Check box pdf HERE
Download Big Check box studio3 HERE
Download Small Check box pdf HERE
Download Small Check box studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.