Hello all and welcome to another Totally Free Tuesday! This week I am back with some Reinforcement Squares for those of you who use ring bound planners.
This printable is modeled after this template found HERE, just with different colors and a hole punched in the middle. I use this A5 hole punch HERE and this works perfectly for me. There is no sticker hanging off the edge of my paper either.
I made these with a .025 bleed around the outside for the occasions that the Silhouette cuts them slightly off, which sometimes happens. The actual size of the Square is .500, with the hole in the middle at .225.
If you don't have a Silhouette to cut these, you could use a 1/2 inch punch like this one HERE to punch the outside square and any standard hole punch for the middle. I use this one HERE that I bought from Walmart for $1.25.
Also, you don't have to punch out the middle out if you like the colors and just want to use them as 1/2" Squares to mark important dates in you planner too. Either way these stickers are very versatile and can be used however you see fit. :)
Here is a preview of the printables and links are just below:
Download Dark pdf HERE
Download Light pdf HERE
Download Patterned pdf HERE
Download Dark studio3 HERE
Download Light studio3 HERE
Download Patterned studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.