Let me just say that I LOVE the way these turned out! This might be my favorite sampler I have done so far. Like usual, I made one for the Erin Condren lovers and The Happy Planner lovers.
Here is a preview of the printables:
Here are some links to the other elements I used to decorate my planner this week, in case you wanted to get them for yourself:
Stamping Elements - Nautical Blue Stamping Ink,
Stamps - To Do, Homework, Early Release, Housework, Work Out, Trash Can, Washing Machine, Laundry Stamp, Picture Day.
Post - Pin -Instgram one is one that I made for myself. (I could post them if anyone wants them.)
Download the ECLP pdf HERE
Download the ECLP studio3 HERE
Download the THP pdf HERE
Download the THP studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.