Welcome back to another Wellness Wednesday. This week I am back with some Cleaning Icons to help inspire me to clean my house.
I don't know about you guys, but I hate cleaning! So I thought I would make these stickers to help me feel motivated to clean my house. You want to know what else helps motivate me to clean my house? Watching any show about Hoarding. I just love the show Hoarders. When I get done watching any episode, I immediately want to clean my house. I don't ever want to let my house get to the point when people have to come over and help me throw away my junk, because I have to admit that I have hoarding tendencies (I blame my dad. :) I love you dad).
If you want some more inspiration to clean, google The Fly Lady or click this link HERE. If you search Pinterest using The Fly Lady, many bloggers have made printables for you to print too.
All icons used are from http://www.flaticon.com. I tried to use icons that were universal that you could use for just about anything. I made the cut file for the Silhouette in a label style measuring .489 H x 1.500 W with rounded corners. So when I use these, I just write what I did around my house in the space to the right of the icon.
If you like these, I have also made them in Blue and Green. Blue will be us next week and Green was the previous Wellness Wednesday post.
So I hope that these stickers help motivate you to clean your house as much as they have helped me. Here is a preview of the printable and links are just below:
Download pdf HERE
Download studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.