Welcome to Totally Free Tuesday.
This week I am posting some stickers that I made several months ago for my sister for her 2015 Mormon Mom Planner, but they can be used for any planner really. I will list the size and dimensions of each of the sheets under the picture of the printable.
Here is your preview and description of each of the printables for download this week:
These Banner Arrows were made to have a bleed, just in case your silhouette cuts the file crooked, which unfortunately happens sometimes. The bleed around the banner arrow I added is .025 inches. (These are the exact same dimensions of the 1.25" Banner Arrows I posted HERE, just in different colors. so if you liked those, you will like these too.)
These do not have a bleed so if you cut these out by hand, cut right around the square. The size of these squares is 1.250 W x 1.500 H. The ECLP Ombre Squares I made are HERE (keep you eyes out for The Happy Planner size Ombre Squares coming in the near future).
These also do not have a bleed and are the exact same size as my ECLP and THP printable Headers and can be used in these planners as well. If you like the old header set up of the weekly spread in the previous Erin Condren Life Planner, (the new release left the headers of the weekly spread blank for those of you who like to cover up the Morning, Afternoon, and Night header with other things like to do lists and what not) then these will work out perfectly for you.
Download Banner Arrows pdf HERE
Download Banner Arrows studio3 HERE
Download Ombre Squares pdf HERE
Download Ombre Squares studio3 HERE
Download Time of Day Header pdf HERE
Download Time of Day Header studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.