Welcome to another Totally Free Tuesday! This week I made some A5 Dividers for you.
I found these adorable papers on lianascrap.com and fell in love with them! She has so many adorable paper packs and they have such cute names too! The paper pack these are from is called the Day dream and you can download the papers HERE.
Here is a preview of the dividers:
Download Back Side pdf HERE
Download Patterned studio3 HERE
Download Blank studio3 HERE
Download Coordinating Labels pdf HERE
Download Coordinating Labels studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.