Welcome to another Freebie Friday!
This week I have 1/2" & 3/4" Tear Drops for you. I made a set of each in Erin Condren Colors and some Dusky Colors that I made for my sister and her 2015 Mormon Mom Planner that I gave her for Christmas last year. (I can't find a link online for this planner. They are selling the 2016 planner now and the page color designs are different). These Dusky colors coordinate perfectly in her planner and I thought I would post them here as well for others to use too.
These would be cute to stamp an icon on and put as a reminder on your calendar or flag an event to task to make it stand out in your weekly planner spread. I hope you enjoy and get many uses out of these.
Here is a preview of what the printables look like. Each one of these pictures has a pdf and studio3 link below so you only have to download the files you want:
Download 1/2" EC Colors pdf HERE
Download 1/2" Dusky Colors pdf HERE
Download 1/2" EC Colors studio3 HERE
Download 1/2" Dusky Colors studio3 HERE
Download 3/4" EC Colors pdf HERE
Download 3/4" Dusky Colors pdf HERE
Download 3/4" EC Colors studio3 HERE
Download 3/4" Dusky Colors studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
• My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
• If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
• I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
• If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
• No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.