Welcome to Totally Free Tuesday! I'm back with another set in the Reminder Shape Series I have been doing.
This is the sixth set in the Reminder Shapes series. If you have missed any or are interested in the others in the set, click the name and it will take you to each post: Reminder Dots, Reminder Hearts, Reminder Squares, Reminder Flags, and Reminder Stars. The Reminder Dots is the first post and it will tell you more about how I use the Reminder Shapes and other suggested uses.
The size of the Reminder Tear Drops is .279 W x .280 H. I could not find a hole punch that would work with this set, so if you don't have a silhouette then you will just have to cut these by hand.
Here is a preview of what they look like:
Download pdf HERE
Download studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.