As for the posts that I have used flaticon.com’s content, I will leave up a picture of the printable I made, but with a watermark over the top. I will have all of the appropriate links to flaticon.com, so that you can download the icons I used in the printable and directly from them, and be inspired to make the printable for your own personal use.
What does this mean for myplannerenvy.com? Right now I am working on finding Commercial Use Icons that I can use in my printables and upload THOSE into my past printables. This is going to be a long process for me and I still plan on coming out with new printables for you guys, but I want to do it right. I hope that you can be patient with me as I reformat and upload all of my printables so they that they can be used and downloaded honestly.
HERE is a link to a blog post that I made back in December 2015 showing how to make Planner Icon Stickers using Icons from flaticon.com. Since making this video, they have changed their options, and they give you the option to download the Icons in different colors now. Also in the video I say to download the Icons as a PNG, but I would download them as SVG, so that each element of the icon will be it’s own section and you will not have to break it apart to color it. I plan on making an updated video showing and going my in depth, but for now, this will have to do for those of you who want to make these stickers for yourself.
This week I am back with this Blue & Orange Themed Sticker Sheet Sampler.
My favorite color is Orange and I just love the combination of Navy Blue & Orange. I made a sheet each for the Erin Condren and The Happy Planner sizes.
The icons used in the small circles are from flaticon.com. The font used for the Weekend Banner is My Own Topher from kevinandamanda.com. The Water Tracker font is Too Much Paper! also from kevinandamanda.com.
Here is are pictures of the printables I made and I hope they inspire you to create your own:
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.