UPDATE February 14th, 2016: Since this was one of the first Samplers I ever made, I have made some improvements to this sampler. I am still going to leave the Original files up for those of you who like the old version. The new version has longer Checklist Banners, more Headers, a Weekend Banner, and Water Trackers, more Full Boxes, etc.
Welcome to another Freebie Friday printable. This week I am back with this Blue & Orange Themed Sticker Sheet Sampler.
My favorite color is Orange and I just love the combination of Navy Blue & Orange and in this printable you will find full boxes, headers, events, and various other elements to decorate your planner with. I made a sheet each for the Erin Condren and The Happy Planner sizes. The good thing about the Erin Condren stickers that I make and you find online is they can be used in The Happy Planner too.
The icons used in the small circles are from flaticon.com. The font I used for the To Do Headers is Blackjack. The font used for the Weekend Banner is My Own Topher from kevinandamanda.com. The Water Tracker font is Too Much Paper! also from kevinandamanda.com.
Here is a sneak peek of the printables and links are just below them:
Download THP Original pdf HERE
Download ECLP Original pdf HERE
Download ECLP Original studio3 HERE
Here is how I decorated the last part of the week in my planner using the Original Sampler:
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.