Hello...and welcome back to another Wellness Wednesday. This week I am back with a Weekly Habit Tracker. I feel this has to do with my Mental Wellness, unlike my Physical Wellness, that the past Wellness Wednesdays have been focused on.
I don't know about you, but if you are obsessed with planners and planning like I am, (and if you are here on my blog, I can only assume that you are obsessed like me :) I need rituals, routines, order, consistency, and whatever else you want to call it. And this printable helps me remember. I use this to remember to take my vitamins, when I run errands, blog, do chores/housework, and gives me an overall view of how I spend my time.
The size of the individual stickers is 1.500 W x 2.250 H. These fit perfectly in the weekly boxes of my MAMBI The Happy Planner, but I use them on the side in the notes section at the beginning of the week. I usually cover up the calendar in the top left hand corner because I don't use the calendar often during my week.
I made two different printables, one that says Weekly and one that is blank so you could write whatever you want.
The font used is...wouldn't you know, My Own Topher downloaded from kevinandamanda.com. I know, I know...I just can't help but use this font. It is my favorite font of all time and has been for awhile and I don't see it changing in the near future. I hope you don't mind. :)
Here is a preview of the different printables:
Download Weekly pdf HERE
Download Weekly studio3 HERE
Download Blank pdf HERE
Download Blank studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.