I love using my bullet journal as a Memory Jogger/Have Done List. I usually write the whole past week from my weekly planner in my bullet journal on Sunday when I make my pages for the next week. (THIS is the notebook I use to bullet journal, in case your wondering.)
The size of these stickers are .5" H X 1" W. They are just a nice pop of color to a boring page that you need to write a date down. I was inspired by these stickers I found on Pinterest HERE, which are a freebie too, by the way...
I had a request from a follower to remove the word Date from these stickers, so she could write what she wanted instead. So I did. And rather than write a whole new post, I will just go ahead and upload them to this post.
Here is a preview of the stickers I made:
Download Date pdf HERE
Download Date studio3 HERE
Download Blank pdf HERE
Download Blank studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
• My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
• If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy
& link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can
obtain the files from the original source.
• I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like
the same consideration.
• If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I
will remove them immediately.
• No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with
my own money.