Freebie Friday is here!
This printable is a simple Ombre Square Sticker for the ECLP weekly pages spread. The size of the actual squares is 1.880 H x 1.500 W.
This sticker is awesome for those of you who like to make To Do Lists in your Morning, Day, and Night squares. You can use each colored line as a new task or to do. It's just another way to make your pages stand out and less boring. I made them in the Erin Condren color scheme as well, but you can use them where ever you want. I don't have a Erin Condren Planner, but I use these by cutting off the two bottom lines so they will fit in my planner.
These don't just have to be used as a Task / To Do list. You can also write a motivational quote for the week or use a paper punch shape / cut out a shape in the middle of the sticker. That would be adorable!
Here is a preview of the printable and as always, the links to download are at the bottom of this post:
Download pdf HERE
Download #1 studio3 HERE
Download #2 studio3 HERE
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
Please read and consider the following:
• My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
• If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
• I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
• If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
• No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.