Freebie Friday is here!
I am so excited to share these stickers with you! I have been obsessed with Nautical themes and colors for the last couple of months, so I decided to make these stickers. I love the idea of a theme for the weekly layouts of an Erin Condren, Happy Planner, or Plum Paper Planner. In this printable you will find full boxes, half boxes, headers, events, and various other elements to decorate your planner with.
When looking on Pinterest or Etsy, you can find these kind of sticker sheets under names like "Sticker Kits" or "Sticker Sampler". Dru from vintageglamstudio.com has many printables like this on her website. I am sure you have heard of Vintage Glam Studio, but if you haven't I highly recommend you check the website out and download some of her adorable free printables for yourself.
The icons used in the small circles are from flaticon.com. The font I used is Blackjack downloaded HERE. And other elements are from pixelscrapper.com.
Here is a preview of the printable and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do:
Here is how they look and how I decorated my Happy Planner for the first week in August: (Sorry the picture quality is so bad. I really need to take a photography class!)
Download ECLP pdf HERE
Download ECLP studio3 HERE
Download THP pdf HERE
Download THP studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag #myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration of how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
• My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
• If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy n& link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
• I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
• If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I nwill remove them immediately.
• No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.