Welcome to Totally Free Tuesday!
This printable is a continuation of the Reminder Dots I posted HERE. So check out that post if you want tips on how I use these or what they can be used for. These hearts can be used in the exact same ways.
You also don't have to have a silhouette to use this printable. Pictured below are the 1/4" Fiskars Heart Hole Punch. (I linked the one on Amazon) But if you didn't want to wait for shipping, you could buy them from the places in the pictures below. These are the prices in my area, not sure what the price would be in your area, but Joann's has coupons you can use and often their paper punching products are 30-50% off. You just have to keep an eye out.
|1/4 inch / .6 cm Heart punch at Walmart|
|1/4 inch / .6 cm Heart punch at Joann's|
Download Small Heart pdf HERE
Download Small Heart studio3 HERE
Download Bigger Heart pdf HERE
Download Bigger Heart studio3 HERE
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!
If you found this printable useful and are new to this site, go to my original blog at myplannerenvy.blogspot.com to see many other free printables designed for your planners.
Also, you can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
Please read and consider the following:
• My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
• If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy
& link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can
obtain the files from the original source.
• I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like
the same consideration.
• If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I
will remove them immediately.
• No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.