Freebie Friday is here again! (All my printables have been free, so I really don't need to say it's time for another free printable, but I guess humor me. :)
I have been on a Health and Wellness Journey for as long as I can remember. (Aren't we all at some point?) Well, within the last month I have buckled down and started taking losing about 20 pounds seriously. I wanted a printable to put in the notes section of my weekly planner so I could track my weight and the inches I have lost.
These are the parts of the body that I measure on a weekly basis. I don't know what you guys measure, but these are the important parts on my body. I have seen on other printables that people measure their wrists? That has never applied to my body. My wrists have always been the same. If you would like me to make a custom Body Measurements printable with body measurements that apply to you, go ahead and email me at email@example.com and I would be glad to change the wording on this file for you.
These squares are going to be a perfect fit for the weekly spread on the Erin Condren Life Planners. The actual size of the squares are 1.880 H x 1.500 W and I made them in pastel colors so you can easily see the numbers you write down.
Download pdf HERE
Download studio3 HERE
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.
Thanks as always for your support and for stopping by!