For Freebie Friday I am returning again to the reminder sticker kick I have been on.
I made these for those of you who use the Erin Condren Life Planner. A little something to stick in the corner of your weekly or monthly boxes to remind you of an event or task. Or maybe to prompt a memory when you are going back through your planner. You don't have to use an Erin Condren to use these though. I use these in my planner and I use a week on two page spread.
I tried to think of many events or circumstances in everyone's daily lives to add to this printable. I know not everyone will use all of these stickers on this sheet, so if you have any suggestions of events or reminders you would like to see on this printable, leave me a comment and I will do my best to accommodate you and make another printable like this.
The font I used is Bradley Hand.
Download pdf HERE
Download studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post.