Tutorial Tuesday time!
For this tutorial you will need:
- Printed copy of the files you want to use at the bottom of this post
- Sticker Paper- I use this brand HERE
- Stamps- I used Studio L2e stamp sets in Iconic, Plan It, and List It.
- Ink Pads of your choice- I used the Tsukineko Brilliance inks.
I used various words and icons from all of the stamp sets listed above. I just got some more of the Brilliance Dew Drops Inks in the mail and was curious on how they would look and stamp on the different colors. Some of the colors did better than others...some didn't even show up. I guess that's the gamble you run stamping with inks you have never used, but overall I think they turned out fine.
Here are what the full sheets of paper look like stamped. Some of the images stamped better than others, but I think that was mostly user error. Although I have yet to find a really good white ink pad that will show up well on darker colors. If you know of one, leave me a comment below. I would appreciate it.
Here is a preview of what the blank Banner Arrows look like:
Download 1.25 size pdf HERE
Download 1.25 size studio3 HERE
Download 1.5 size pdf HERE
Download 1.5 size studio3 HERE
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!