Okay. I want to start a new series that I will occasionally post for called "Tutorial Tuesday". For the most part when I post a printable, it's pretty straight forward, but sometimes it's fun to show you how you can use stamps or other things to make the printables more customizable for you. So here we go.
This tutorial is great because when things come up during the week, I never want to pull out all of my stamping stuff to use just one stamp. So I love having these ready and at my fingertips to save on time and still make my planner pages look cute.
Things I used in the tutorial:
- Printed copy of the files you want to use at the bottom of this post
- Sticker Paper- I use this brand HERE
- Stamps- Studio L2e stamp sets in Iconic, Iconic Activities, Plan It, and Financial Plans. I just love these icon stamps because they are universal and can be used for whatever you want them to be.
- Ink Pads of your choice- I used the Tsukineko Versa Magic, Memento, and Brilliance inks.
Here is what I chose to do for my sheets:
This one is all in black and I chose to do the same stamp vertically to have each one of the colors to choose from for the same icon.
This one I stamped in a variety of colors, but stamped them horizontally so they were all the same color. This would be a good option for those of you who color code your planners/bullet journals.
This one I stamped in a variety of colors vertically. This is very cool because the same ink color looks different depending on which color shape you stamp on.
Here is a preview of what each of the printables look like:
Each of these are 1/2" in width and they are each done in the exact same color scheme. The banner flags are a little longer, so there are three less colors on this printable. Here are the links to each of the printables:
Download Circle pdf HERE
Download Circle studio3 HERE
Download Square pdf HERE
Download Square studio3 HERE
Download Banner Flag pdf HERE
Download Banner Flag studio3 HERE
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.
And as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!