I'm back with some Reminder and To Do Arrows.
I don't know about you, but as I have gotten older (Kids probably having something to do with this fact), I have found that I don't have the best memory.
That being said, I am a very scheduled/routine kind of person. I don't like random things coming up in my week. So when things come up during my week that I'm not expecting, I am thrown off and most likely they will be forgotten about unless I write them down. And even if I write them down, I will some times forget them because I am not accustom to them being a part of my routine. Things like Doctors appointments, Dental appointments, Birthday parties...things that don't happen weekly.
That's why I made these stickers. I will write down a task/event in my planner and I will put an arrow next to it so that when I look in my planner (multiple times a day) I can see that something is important because I have a colorful arrow pointing to it forcing my brain to take note and remember.
I tried to keep in mind several types of events and random things that will come up during the week to make arrows that will cover the broad spectrum of things, not just things that apply to me. If you have any suggestions or want a printable for your needs, email me at email@example.com and I will se what I can do for you.
Here is a preview of each of the printables. The Fonts used are from kevinandamanda.com. If you like the font of a particular arrow, click on the links below and it will take you directly to the font and you can download it for yourself.
Goal, Don't Forget, Important, To Do, Urgent, Take Note, Remember, Due Date, This Week, Scheduled, Reminder, Note, and Event.
To Go, To Clean, To Mail, To Do, To Write, To Call, To Email, To Note, To Watch, To Buy, To Pay, To Make, and To Plan.
Download Reminder pdf HERE
Download Reminder studio3 HERE
Download To Do pdf HERE
Download To Do studio3 HERE
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
I hope you find these useful and as always, thanks for your support and for stopping by!