I'm going to start calling my free printables that I post on Friday's "Freebie Friday" (Just like everyone else because I can't think of a better name). So here is my first Freebie Friday.
This printable is a follow up to the original post I did on Tuesday linked HERE.
The arrows on the top half of the page were made to cut out singularly. The arrows on the bottom half of the page are meant to be cut out in strips. (This is how I made the cutting lines in the studio3 file.) But you could use them however you would like. The top arrows measure .477 W x .318 H. The bottom arrow strips measure 7.221 W x .317 H.
My sister suggested and requested me to make this printable for her. She uses these on her monthly calendar to mark the bottom part of the days with arrows when she has events that go longer than one day. It saves her a lot of time by not having to write something on each day the event is taking place.
Download pdf HERE
Download studio3 HERE
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.
Thanks for your support and for stopping by!