I uploaded a post on the original Kikki K Style Dividers HERE. This post is a continuation of that post with the exact same size and dimensions of dividers, I just added some cute patterned papers.
I downloaded these scrapbook papers called The Sun and the Sea from Persnickety Prints HERE (They also have some other scrapbook elements that go with these papers and they are darling as well).
I thought the papers were so cute and fun and "Summery" and I could use them in my dividers for those of you who just want something quick and easy without having to use patterned scrapbook paper or go searching online for any.
If you want more info about the original post and how I suggest to print and cut and which file would be right for you, visit the original post again HERE.
When downloading the pdf files, Google Drive says:
"A5 Kikki K Patterns.pdf" (121.8MB) exceeds the maximum file size that Google can scan. This file might harm your computer, so only download this file if you understand the risks.
I promise you that it will not harm your computer. The file is just too big to preview. I downloaded it to my computer from Google Drive and everything is fine. It's not corrupt or full of viruses. If you don't feel safe doing it from Google Drive, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the pdf file directly.
Download Kikki K Dividers pdf file HERE
Download Kikki K Dividers studio3 file HERE
Download Kikki K Wide Dividers pdf file HERE
Download Kikki K Wide Dividers studio3 file HERE
Download Labels pdf HERE
Download Labels studio3 HERE
Because I am giving you access to the original design in the Studio 3 file, please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my blog (www.myplannerenvy.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- No affiliate links were used in this post. I purchased everything with my own money.
Thanks for your support and for stopping by!