I'm back and this time I made some Checklist Columns for you. The actual size of these banner flag columns are .250 W x 1.512 H.
I made this size for my sister who has a Mormon Mom or a Mom on the Go Planner. The main difference between the two planners is the additional pages the Mormon Mom Planner has. It has pages for Tithing, Family Home Evening, Sunday Lessons, and other church related topics. The Mom on the Go Planner is for others not of the LDS faith, but who still want this cute planner. (So basically all of the cute pages, just none of the LDS related topics.) These planners have such cute layouts and the paper patterns for each month are adorable. This planner is 6" x 9" and .75" thick (If you are curious.)
These will also fit well into an Erin Condren Life Planner on the weekly spread and not take up too much of your writing space. They also fit perfectly in the Personal Filofax Horizontal Weekly Inserts that come with the planner. I made a page with the EC Colors for those of you who have this planner.
Here is a preview of what the printables I made look like:
Download EC Colors pdf HERE
Download EC Colors studio3 HERE
Download Original pdf HERE
Download Original studio3 HERE
You can also follow me on Social Media. Just click the links below:
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @myplannerenvy on Instagram so I can see them. It really makes my day when I see that others are using my free printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner too. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- My Planner Envy printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to My Planner Envy & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.