I have received many requests from followers to add some Weekly Date Covers for the Happy Planner. So for those of you who use a Happy Planner, let me know how these work out for you. The issue is always that the days of the week fonts and dates differ for each Happy Planner you buy, so it's hard to make a date cover that will work for every planner. So please let me know if these work for you or if they don't, send me a pic showing where I can improve to make these more universal.
And in the new Coiled Recollections Planner that I bought for my daily coffee table planner to use for next year, the date covers needed to be 3/4 inches tall and not 1/2 an inch tall like in the Erin Condren Planner. So I just changed the height on the Erin Condren Sampler and added it to the Happy Planner as well. I used it in my old Vertical Erin Condren Planner this week and it works just as well as the old size.
Speaking of the new Coiled Recollections Planner, the Samplers that I make and have made for the Vertical Erin Condren, will work perfectly in this planner. So from this Sampler on, I decided to abbreviate it RECS, so if you see any printable I make from this point on labelled RECS, you will know what it applies to. I am so excited to use this planner next year and more excited that I only paid $15.00 for it and not the astronomical amount that Erin Condren wants for theirs!
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com or freepik.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.