Here are the 2 ways I envisioned the Sampler working. This first picture shows the week with the small checklists and the skinnier Weekend Banner that I decided to go with. You can see in the second picture that the Weekend Banner was thicker and took up more room. And in the second picture I used the longer checklists. I placed down the Checklist 1st and then the header, that way the boxes are lined up perfect with the lines on the page. This Sampler took me hours to design and get just right. I am open to any suggestions of more ways to tweak the Sampler to make it more universal, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments of this post.
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com or freepik.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.